Retül Fit 2 (Aero and Mountain)
Being able to serve customers of all riding experiences will increase your competitive advantage. Fitting goes beyond just road bikes.
This course will provide additional fit education in aero/triathlon fitting, mountain bike fitting, advanced physical assessments, and cycling-specific injuries. Fitters will be able to make a wider spectrum of customers more comfortable, powerful and protected from injury on their bikes.
Dr. Andy Pruitt joins us to teach advanced physical assessments and discusses causes and solutions for cycling-specific injuries to further your fit knowledge and education.
Registration is open to current Retül Members, Specialized retailers and new customers who have received approval via the Retül application process.
The curriculum includes:
- Extensive fit training on mountain bikes using Retül Vantage motion capture technology.
- Aero/triathlon fitting in the WIN Tunnel** with Retül Vantage motion capture technology.
- Hands on advanced assessments with Dr. Andy Pruitt.
- Static mountain bike suspension set up.
- Extensive discussion of cycling injuries.
- Fit textbook.
Prerequisite: Completion of Retül Fit Training (Level 1), one year of practical fit experience after completing the Retül Fit course and have completed the Annual Fit Review.
Tuition: $1,250 USD*