V7 software to be released in January
The next generation of Retül bike fit software will be released in January. The complete software redesign has been under development since December 2012, and the newest version will offer the market’s most comprehensive fit intelligence and the only real-time 3D kinematic data solution.
Current Retül users will see significant changes in the capabilities of V7 compared with Version 6 software including a more user-friendly interface, real-time data tracking, dual video and enhanced report building.
V7 Key Features:
- Retül Now real-time data display with data comparison to Retül recommended ranges and immediate feedback to changes in rider position
- Customizable data sets allowing the user to display specific measurements or groupings of data that are most useful
- Real-time knee tracing highlighting Y and Z axes, and reporting of power and recovery phases of the rider’s pedal stroke
- Dual video capability displaying sagittal and frontal planes of rider with video pausing and slowing for visualization and coaching
- Simpler and faster report generation
V7 runs on Windows 7 and 8, and is compatible with Vantage, All in One and original style Retül hardware. After the release of V7, Retül will continue to maintain Version 6b software free of charge, though no new features will be added. V7 will be available for purchase in the online store at retul.com in mid-January. Watch for additional announcements about availability date, training opportunities, pricing and special offers.
If you have previously seen the full demo video, jump to the newest features added to the demo video this week